Kids' Sports Safety
April 10-11 (vs. Washington Nationals) • April 24-25 (vs. Atlanta Braves) • May 22-23 (vs. New York Yankees)
The active child can often seem indestructible, but you'll still want to reduce the threat of injury by taking the right safety precautions.
Raise Safe Kids — One Stage at a Time!
Kids' safety flyers (PDF):
- Kids' safety: ages 0-12 months
- Kids' safety: ages 1-4 years
- Kids' safety: ages 5-9 years
- Kids' safety: ages 10-14 years
Kids' safety-related information (each link will open in a new window):
- Help your child find the meaning of sports
- Protect your child from sports injuries
- Get kids in shape
- Tips for buying kids shoes
Back to Top