- Orthopaedic rehabilitation
- Neurological rehabilitation
- Stroke rehabilitation
- Vestibular rehabilitation (dizziness and vertigo-related problems)
- Joint replacement therapy
- Bioness L300 (technology that helps people with foot drop walk more naturally)
- Pain management
- Back and spine care
- Geriatric rehabilitation
- Sports therapy
- Fracture and trauma care
- Balance Rehabilitation
- Functional Electrical Stimulation
- McKenzie-certified therapists to teach patients suffering from spinal pain how to manage their problems independently and understand their spine.
- Vestibular rehabilitation therapists to help restore balance.
- Bioness-certified therapists help people with foot drop regain function.
- Fitness program (independent use of gym facilities after your therapy is completed).
Back to Top