North Shore-LIJ’s TV show has been reformatted and reborn as Focus onHealth. This new show features patient-focused stories, expert interviews and in-depth reporting on trending health topics like breast cancer, infection prevention and health care reform. It can be seen Saturdays at 10:30 a.m. on WLNY-TV 55, available over the air, on cable and satellite.
Focus onHealth is carried by most cable and satellite TV providers in the New York area. WLNY-TV can be accessed on:
- Cablevision channel 10 (standard definition-SD) in New York and New Jersey, channel 15 (SD) in Connecticut and high-definition (HD) channel 710
- Time Warner channel 55 (SD), HD channel 755 in the five boroughs, HD channel 755 in the Hudson Valley and HD channel 753 in New Jersey
- Verizon FiOS channel 10 (SD) and HD channel 510
- RCN channel 14 (SD)
- Comcast channel 10 (SD) and HD channel 810
- DIRECTV channel 55 (SD) and HD channel 55
- Dish Network channel 55 (SD)
Non-cable subscribers can also access WLNY over the air on channel 55.
Don’t miss Focus onHealth – the healthy way to stay informed!
Back to Top