Offering the Best in Home Healthcare
North Shore-LIJ Home Care Network provides you with the highest quality home healthcare services. For over 30 years, our extensive network of caring professionals has been helping people just like you. Our services are available throughout Manhattan, Brooklyn, Queens, Staten Island and Long Island.
Finding the right home healthcare services provider can make all the difference in your quality of life. We make every effort to match you with the person who will best meet your needs. All of our home healthcare professionals are carefully screened and appropriately credentialed so you can feel safe and secure.
Our homecare services staff love what they do, and it shows in the quality services they provide. We want everyone to feel comfortable with the care-giving arrangement, so we go to great lengths to keep the lines of communication open. Keeping the patient and the family informed and answering questions promptly are cornerstones of our home healthcare services.
We are here to provide you with the level of home healthcare you need as efficiently and cost-effectively as possible. Just call (866) 651-4200 and we will happily answer your questions and make all the necessary arrangements for any of the homecare services and other specialized care listed below.
- Home Nursing Services– Working closely with your doctor, our experienced home healthcare nurses provide a broad range of nursing services including infusion therapy and wound care.
- Physical, Occupational, Speech and Language Therapy Services– Our physical, occupational, speech and language therapists help you recover from a surgery, illness, injury or accident.
- In-Home Social Work Services– Our social workers help with emotional, environmental and social needs.
- Home Health Aide and Personal Care Aide Services– Depending on your unique situation and needs, our home healthcare aides can provide assistance with bathing, dressing, laundry, light housekeeping and preparing healthy meals.
- Geriatric Care Manager Services (Circle of Care Program)– Our geriatric care managers can serve as someone to turn to when you are overwhelmed, don’t know who to call or where to start.
- Home Medical Services (HouseCalls Program)– Our experienced physicians and nurse practitioners can provide quality medical care right in the privacy and comfort of your home.
- Private Duty Nurse Services (Hospital-Based)– Our registered nurses and certified nurse assistants can serve a valuable role while your loved one is in the hospital.