Golf Therapy Treatments
STARS (Sports Therapy and Rehabilitation Services) of the North Shore-LI Health System has developed a unique program combining a team of top professionals from several disciplines to help you recover from injury, improve your fitness, optimize your mechanics and ultimately improve your game. Each participant receives an individualized screening utilized for elite player development.
The program can include a combination of the following components:
- A physical exam that can help to identify injury & physical limitations that may prevent proper swing mechanics and limit power production
- Rehabilitation by professionals who understand your goals as a golfer
- Development of an individualized fitness program to sustain performance
- A computerized video analysis to detect correctable swing faults (reviewed, critiqued and e-mailed to you)
- Golf instruction by a PGA professional