Surgical Lift Treatments
There are a variety of surgical lifts designed to improve many facets of appearance.
- Arm lift—Reshapes the area that extends from the underarm region to the elbow
- Breast lift—A breast lift raises and firms the breasts by removing excess skin and tightening the surrounding tissue to reshape and support the new breast contour
- Brow lift—Can minimize creases that develop across the forehead or high on the bridge of the nose
- Eyelid lift—Eyelid lifts can improve droopy upper eyelids that are the result of excess sagging skin and lower eyelids that are puffy and baggy from fat deposits underneath the eyes
- Face lift—A face lift can improve many signs of aging in the face and neck area
- Thigh lift—A thigh lift reshapes the thighs by reducing excess skin, and in some cases fat, resulting in smoother skin and better-proportioned contours of the thighs and lower body